Located in the first phase of the Cap Cana Marina, just steps from the commercial area (bars, restaurants, banks, etc.) a selected inventory of moorings are available through our Club de Almirantes.
|Limited Offer ||Boats |
26 - 40"
40 - 60"
60 - 80"
80 - 100"
100 - 120"
|Available mooring quantity ||20 ||25 ||25 ||10 ||2 |
|Propetary ||$100,000 ||$150,000 ||$200,000 ||$300,000 ||$400,000 |
|Marina Clients ||$150,000 ||$200,000 ||$250,000 ||$400,000 ||$500,000 |
- Right to use for 15 years of the "Admirals Club" membership
- This membership is subject to the provisions established in the "Rules and Regulations of the Club Cap Cana."
- Membership is not transferable.
- In the event that benefited or customer wish to waive or return the membership the deposit will be refunded.
- Cap Cana ensures that the availability of a mooring will meet the conditions listed.
- The mooring location may change (if it is necessary Cap Cana can use the founders ports).
- Registration of the boat is essential for maintaining the exclusive use of the mooring.
- Cap Cana reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time if it is demonstrated that the person has subrented the mooring facility.
- The duration of this membership is for 15 years.
- The purchasing comission fee is 10%
- The buyer must cover the maintenance cost only when the boat is in port.
Request more information
Last Updated on Wednesday, 06 May 2009 02:44