Imagine waking up to the Caribbean’s most picturesque view. A panoramic montage of the Caribbean Sea viewed from your cliff top estate 200 feet above sea level. Relish in the elite convenience of relaxing at your luxury villa within thirty minutes of arriving at your private airport terminal. Nowhere else in the Caribbean can you have such elite access and unmatched levels of extravagance. Your luxurious haven beckons you with its’ 35,000-square feet of opulence.
The 1.61 acre cliff-top location welcomes you to your serene ocean view. Stroll through the most impressive marina in the Caribbean. Unwind at Punta Espada, the Caribbean’s number one Golf Course designed by Jack Nicklaus. Relax at Caleton Beach Club – your private oasis of white sand and crystal clear blue water.
Dine in Culinary Perfection with Over Fifteen World Class Restaurants. If you are looking for the very best life has to offer you have arrived to the proper address. With quick access to the private air terminal at the Punta Cana International Airport and multiple helipads within the estates, Villa Cielo is the ultimate Caribbean getaway. Designed and engineered to be one of the most luxurious and best built homes in the Caribbean, Villa Cielo will be the first home within the Dominican Republic to achieve the Miami-Dade Hurricane certification—an internationally recognized symbol of hurricane resistant construction.
With world-class breathtaking views from atop the cliff, the Caribbean’s #1 golf course Punta Espada, and over 15 world class restaurants within reach, it is easy to imagine how Villa Cielo is going to set new standards in luxury Caribbean living. Luxury that knows no bounds. It’s waiting here for you.
- 1.6 acres (6496 square meters) of private refuge on a cliff top 200 feet (91 meters) above sea level
- 35,000 square feet (3,251 square meters) of opulence with direct views of the Caribbean Sea
- Green building design with custom timber frame construction
- Energy efficient low e windows and sound barrier walls with STC rating of 50+
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative wood products
- Ten month construction schedule with Miami-Dade hurricane certification
- Six bedrooms including detached two-suite bungalow with efficiency kitchens
- Six full bathrooms and two half bathrooms
- Service kitchen and three staff bedrooms with bathrooms
- Two-level guest elevator
- Twelve foot (three and one half meter) ceilings
- Twenty four foot (seven meter) ceiling in living room
- Lounge area, formal and informal dining rooms
- Crestron smart home system with automated lighting, temperature, audio and security
- Gourmet kitchen with Viking appliances
- Temperature controlled wine cellar
- Nine seat theater room
- Detached spa and fitness center with sundeck and hot tub
- Infinity edge pool and outdoor cabana lounge
- Reflecting pools leading from the villa to the infinity edge pool
- Bedroom sundecks and hot tubs facing the Caribbean Sea
- Covered garage for three vehicles and large arrival area with overflow parking for three additional vehicles
- Water filtration system and custom landscaping
Price & financing information upon request.
Request more information
Watch Villa Cielo video
Last Updated on Thursday, 21 May 2009 23:11